COVID19 and Free School Meal Eligibility
If your financial circumstances have been affected by the COVID 19 crisis you could now be entitled to Benefit Related Free School Meals.
The Covid19 crisis has also highlighted the difference between Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM) and Benefit Related Free School Meals (FSM).
The government can only offer help to those who are in receipt of Benefit Related Free School Meals so we encourage applications from all year groups.
To find out if you are eligible please fill out our simple online application form atwww.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
where you will receive an instant response as to your eligibility status. If you are eligible for FSM your child’s school will be informed within 3 days.
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (unless you’re also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and earn no more than £16,190)
· Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop receiving Working Tax Credit)
· Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400)